2011年6月27日星期一

Korea Dark Dress For Sweet Girls

Maybe I seem like an androgynous girl. I will wear boys’ clothes. I like to wear trousers instead of dresses. Because I think wear dresses are very trouble.
Now I have graduated and enter a workforce. So I think I need to have a change. I search the internet, and find a Korean black dress. I like it very much. I want to share with you all .
This Korean black dress is full of white dots. The sleeve of the Korean black dress is butterfly sleeve. It looks very cute. The black dress’s length is middle length. This Korean black dress on the model’s body seems very lovely. I can’t wait to have one.
Fashion Article From: YOCO-Fashion.com/blog

Korean black dress with butterfly sleeve for sweet girls

Korean black dress with butterfly sleeve

没有评论:

发表评论